December 14th
I had a dream last night. Normally, that would not be remarkable, but I very rarely remember my dreams. In fact the only times I can remember a dream vividly was when I was pregnant. Hold the presses!!!!! I have NO news like that to share although I have been known to say that I'm expecting. I am, only she's 4 1/2 and lives in Russia. I've been expecting for oh say around 15 1/2 months now. It's just a very odd coincidence I'm sure.
Anyway, back to my dream...
I got an envelope in the mail saying that my court date is set for......you guessed it,
DECEMBER 14TH
UGH!!!!!!
Please pray, pray and pray some more that December 14th holds no more significance than preparing my sweet love for her first Christmas. She can't be there that long. Simply can't!
Any DS mamas out there that have seen legs like Gracie's? 

Is this common for DS or is she just a little knock kneed? It was very obvious that Gracie has low tone, but not so much that she couldn't walk fairly efficiently (although she fell several times over our 5 days). If anyone is familiar with this posture, is it something that might need treating? I do expect to take her to an orthopedist, but would like to know what I might expect.
This is from the medical report: "Sluggish posture. Valgus deformity of the tibia moderately. Flat valgus feet." I know in medical speak, it means that the top of her tibia is turned outward, but just wondering what experience anyone has had with this. Is it ignored, braced, therapied, operated on or what.......
Thanks! Oh, and if you want specifics, MARCH 14th would be great!!!!!:)






1 comments:
Looks just like Elijah from the back. The podiatrist said he had severe pronation, remember? Sounds bad, but she is just keeping an eye on it for now. Gracie looks wonderful, she really does!:)
Post a Comment
Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!