No news yet....Sort of
Well, I made my usual call to Silvia today. Silvia is a very nice lady who works for my agency in Minnesota. She stays in contact with the staff in Russia (mostly Moscow I think). She told me that she hasn't heard anything specific to my case. :(
What she has heard though is that the case for adoption that they've been handling went well and as of yesterday, there was one less orpan in the world. That means, if nothing else, that the judge is favorable to adoptions to Americans. I also found out that the adoption that was just granted was to a single woman. That makes it even better!
Maybe we'll hear something next week. Hoping and praying!








0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!