In the midst of the last several months, I've found a lot of "Stuff" in my life. It seems that those road bumps have so often been attributed to evil. I heard this song played on the radio today. Take a listen......
Now, I have to ask....Why can't it be a force for good in my life. I know that this adoption is God's will. Couldn't all of these problems or road bumps just be God's plan to help me grow?
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
and
2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
I'm learning and I'm growing. I'm so glad God is patient with me.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!