Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gracie Day 4

When I got there today, Gracie was having a snack.
We caused quite a stir when we entered the room


Happy birthday Tyler! We're gonna have great fun together!

She even makes the huskers look cute!


Fun times in the ball pit.

This is where she sleeps. She's showing me her bed.



In the hallway playing in the mirror. We were on our way up to her groupa when it was time for me to leave.


A big kiss for mama! She did not want me to leave today. I think she yelled to every kid today "My mama". My heart already hurts when I think about tomorrow. How can I say goodbye to her for so long. Makes me cry.



1 comments:

amyl4 said...

Hi Deana,
You are so lucky to have been able to see where she sleeps and eats.:) What darling pictures of you two together.:) She's precious (but I already knew that:))

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!