Thursday, April 22, 2010

4....What's in a number?


Alot for this and many many beautiful children in foreign orphanages. At the age of 4 this little girl stands the risk of being transferred to a mental institution where her physical and emotional needs would likely go unmet. She and many others left to starve to death in so many ways because of ignorance and an overburdened system.
Is she 4 yet? Maybe or maybe not, but if not yet, soon. This month in fact. I wish I knew the date, but since I don't, I am just going to focus on getting over there as soon as I can. Giving her the gift of a family that loves her and ultimately, knowledge of a God who loves her more. I'm happy to say that I'm looking forward to giving her that gift every day for so many years to come. She's already given me so much hope.
I'm so grateful that as long as I'm still coming for her, she's safe in her baby house. She's given care from a staff that love her and hope to see her benefit from a family. From a mommy, a brother and sister, grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins, from a community who all look forward to welcoming her home. Home at last!

1 comments:

amyl4 said...

Praying that your precious little angel will be in your arms soon! God loves your baby girl and he will keep her in his loving arms until you get there to hold her yourself!
(((Hugs))
Amy

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!