Saturday, April 10, 2010

A state of limbo


Limbo

Well that's where we are today. So many questions out there are unanswered.

I am struggling as I feel my fight or flight response about to take over and I am struggling to feel confidence in God's provision for this adoption. I was told only yesterday before I learned of the boy being returned, to not worry about tomorrow, be mindful of it, but don't spend time worrying. I've made so many plans with this little one in them all. That's what I choose to focus on. For today and tomorrow and until I get her home.

I'm still determined, still planning and still going. Going to get her!

So for now, I am clinging to my two beautiful pictures, my imaginations of our plans and my faith in God's plans. HE got me here, HE'll work it out. That I'm sure of.

I spent several minutes yesterday before the fiasco dreaming about Gracie's messy face as she works on her first vanilla cone. Makes me smile! I'll post pictures when I can get them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!