Sunday, December 20, 2009
Homestudy update
Well yesterday I had my second of three homestudy visits. It was a great day as I reflect back on it. Started at my parent's house then off to the North Platte public library for two hours. We talked about a lot of things. Things like expectations and what if mine aren't reality, my family, my background and my kids. I found out that I have some hours of education to put in and our next visit is set to be sometime in the second week of January. Upon completion of that visit, my completed homestudy report should be in my hands and on the way to my agency for review in about ten days or maybe less. YES, there is progress. Too soon to say that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but at least now I think there is a dim glow somewhere up there. I'm so thankful for so many people who are so encouraging to me. I will be so glad to present a certain little princess to the western world. That day is coming!
1:32 PM
|
Gaining Grace
Permalink
Permalink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!