My first homestudy visit was today, and it was enough to make me physically ill. Well at least my imagination was enough. When all was said and done, my social worker was there to help me, not find a reason not to let me adopt.
I receivced word last Thursday that the Dept of Education and the director of her baby house are very excited to get her HOME! God's blessings are abound in this process, and I am so happy! Next up... compiling things for my dossier and another visit with the social worker on the 19th (in North Platte which makes it so much easier).
So, the lines between the big steps and the baby steps are getting blurry, but every step is a step towards Eastern Europe which is where I want to go, so I guess they're all big!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!