Saturday, April 23, 2011

New picture!! Look at my serious girl!

What a good surprise I got today when my friend Amy found a newly posted picture of Gracie on the Russian database of orphans. Doesn't she look so very serious? Can't wait to put a smile on that face. So glad that May is just around the corner!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for the invite once again. This time I think I am official..one of the other times I think I never really got signed in through my google account (b/c I didn't have one or did not know how to use it:), anyway this time it appears that I did it right. I love looking through all of the pictures. You know I did not get to see her when we were there, but Katrina went down to see her. They didn't really let us see any other children. I wanted to, but did not push anything. I think I was too scared. So exciting that you may get to travel soon. I know you are ready...you have waited too long. Hope the judge is finished with vacations for awhile. She is beautiful! Thanks for the invite again and am looking forward to following your travels. It will probably make me all teary eyed!

Stpehanie

Mel said...

Thank you for the invite Deana! I just love your little bit! She is beautiful! I am going to go back and read up on the rest of your family, and your journey. :) Praying for things to continue smoothly! HUGS!!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!