Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is what happens when there's just too much time to shop

Or this post could be titled: My adventure into retail therapy
Lets face it, when you're pregnant for 9 months, you shop alot for your expected baby. Well, I've been expecting for somewhere around 15 months now. SO......one by one, trip after trip to Sams Club, a few trips to Kohls, a trip or two to Target and a few shopping trips by one favorite auntie (who shall remain nameless butshelivesinblaineminnesota), I finally broke down and did some little girl laundry (only the 18mos through 2T). Let me tell you, IT'S NOT PRETTY FOLKS!
But it will be :)

All untagged, unhung and waiting at the washer.

Yes, most of those hangers were in use. And that's a twin bed under there.

All washed up. Just waiting for me.


My favorite! The top half of Gracie's gotcha day outfit! Can't wait to see it on her! :)

Next, the darks and the dresser.







1 comments:

amyl4 said...

Oh I can't wait to see Gracie in her Gotcha Day outfit! The angels will be singing in Heaven on that glorious day!! And I will be doing a Happy Dance!:)
Love,
Amy

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!