Sunday, March 20, 2011

What if......Lord help me see

The last couple of weeks have been ones of trial for so many. Weeks of waiting, weeks of fear, weeks of pain and probably hardest of all, weeks of doubt.



From the child denied a family.




To an 11 pound 3 year old slowly being deprived of her life.....

Lately I've been struggling with the whys and the what ifs. Why are things harder, longer, darker, worse than I thought they would be? Why do some journeys seem so simple and easy and others so hard? What if children were valued and not thrown away? What if this journey was easier? Would I understand God's blessings then? Would I recognize a blessing through the sting of tears? My fear is that I wouldn't. My prayer is that I do.

God help me see your blessings in situations like these. Help me to learn from the disappointments, from the hardships and the fears. Help me to find peace and comfort in turmoil. Help me discern your mercies in disguise. Listen......







PS...The child's family is appealing the judges ruling. Please pray that it will be overturned. And the little girl in the second picture is receiving treatment now in a U.S. hospital. Please pray that it's not too late for her. Thank you God for the family that rescued her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!