Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Reflecting on the people and things I have to be thankful for today. My mind keeps going back to Gracie's smiling face.

Back to her mischevious little giggle.

And her non-stop quest for the perfect sounding toy.



And as I answered someone's questions the other day about how I can want to get into child rearing again since I could be done. I calmly explained that I could live with nothing or noone every day.

Or I can come home to this every day.....

And this.....

Need I say more? I don't think so.

1 comments:

amyl4 said...

I sure love that cute little princess of yours!
Thinking about you and praying you won't have to wait much longer!
Hugs and Love,
Amy

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!