I love those paint colors. That wall looks like it could have come out of a magazine, well actually all of them do..... Great job. Who did the painting?
Thanks for the compliments. I did the painting, but it took forever, and like a good quilt, I know where all the flaws are. But that's ok! I hope she likes it when she gets home!
I am mother to two wonderful grown up children, Tyler and Sydney. My daughter and I live in a small town of about 700 people in central Nebraska. I love my town for it's proximity, quietness and have great caring neighbors. I have been a nurse for over 4 years and am now in Home Health and Hospice nursing.
6 comments:
Adorable room for a precious little girl!
Beautiful!
I can't wait to see your little princess in her beautiful room!
Amy
I love those paint colors. That wall looks like it could have come out of a magazine, well actually all of them do..... Great job. Who did the painting?
This looks fabulous... I love all the colors and the strips.... LOVE it!
It is just beautiful!
Thanks for the compliments. I did the painting, but it took forever, and like a good quilt, I know where all the flaws are. But that's ok! I hope she likes it when she gets home!
Post a Comment
Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!