Thursday, November 12, 2009

THIS LITTLE GIRL!


Makes me smile, cry, laugh with joy and Praise God!

3 comments:

Milk Mama said...

I saw your button and followed your blog from RR. I saw Vera a while ago on RR and I always stopped and ogled how cute and sweet she is. She reminds me of a little pink flower or a little peach. She's a doll and it warms my heart that she's being adopted and by such a wonderful family! God bless you all!
*Sarah

Gaining Grace said...

Sarah thank you. I am and have been in such awe over how this little one has blessed me and my family. I saw her every day for so long and thought she was adopted already. God was sending her my way, but I wasn't able to see that yet. God's blessings are there, I just have to learn to recognize them better. Today and every day, I'm so thankful!

The Mac's House said...

Truly a beauty in every sense of the word. I know that you must be bursting with anticipation. I'm so thrilled for you.

I followed you thru RR blog after I saw the posting of this sweet little one.

I can't wait to read the progress of her with you and your family. Enjoy!

"Teri"

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Well meaning words are always welcome and appreciated! It's easy, you can do it!